- 1 package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp dille weed tops
- 2 tsp Chives
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh grated pepper melange
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche culinairy cream
La bastille cheese spread is a Mediterranean cheese spread with fine herbes. You can use For this recipe a food processor or mini chopper to mince the fine herbes. For La bastille cheese spread I have used garlic, parsley, chives and dille. For this recipe you can use parsley and garlic fresh. Dille and chives you can use dry ingredients. This is the part you need your food processor for. The dairy part, you can use a spoon and a medium sized bowl. I recommend for La bastille cheese spread Philadelphia cream cheese. Other brands contain more water and is less compact. I have mixed cream cheese with another dairy product creme fraiche. This product makes cream cheese more creamy and soft. With these ingredients you can make a delicous La bastille cheese spread.
La bastille cheese spread
- Use a food processor or mini chopper and mince 2 fresh cloves of garlic and parsley.
- Take a medium size bowl and mix 1 package of Philadelphia cream cheese with 1 tbsp of creme fraiche culinairy cream.
- Add fresh minced garlic and parsley to the batch until combined.
- Now you can add dry herbes like 2 tsp of dille weed tops and 2 tsp of chives. Mix until combined.
- Finish La bastille cheese dip with fresh grated sea salt and pepper melange. Your recipe is ready for use.
When you add fresh grated sea salt and pepper melange, be careful! Salt and pepper can be over reacting in flavor when you add too much! That’s why I recommend to taste a little first. See our pinterest file Las tapas and fingerfood for food inspirations. You can use La bastille cheese spread as cheese dip for Bugles and tortilla chips. This recipe is not difficult to make. Store this cheese spread in the refrigerator and is good for 4 to 5 days. Enjoy this delicious recipe. If you have a comment or question, please use our comment box below.